Wednesday, May 03, 2017

A great find

Last time I went grocery shopping, ALDI had a little cabinet on special. The price was too good to pass up, so I bought it. Saves me from designing one when we get back from our trip. I will modify it slightly by adding a wooden frame with sliding Perspex doors to keep dust (and cats) away from my figurines.

The half smirk of frustration on my face says it all... But I did assemble the whole thing myself.
Hubby gave me a hand with stacking the top and bottom halves together (it was rather heavy.)



And here it is, fully assembled. LOTS of room for newcomers. LOL! 😁


2 comments:

  1. That looks nice! You could even add another shelf in between if you needed extra space ;). Great idea about the doors - my cats have to test out anything new to see if they can move it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me... They've already tested the waters out. LOL! :D Somehow, I get the sinking feeling that I'll come back from our holiday to find plastic figurines strewn across the carpet (or worst, have bits chewed off of them!)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)