Monday, February 27, 2017

Gamer heaven

I had the crazy notion to daisy-chain my monitor with two older ones we kept (all of them being 1920 x 1080 resolution). I wasn't sure my Nvidia GTX 960 video card would be able to keep up with a surround resolution of 5760 pixel in width... But it does! :D It is just pure AWESOMENESS! So much peripheral vision! And with my 5.1 surround sound system, I can see AND hear anything trying to creep up on me. Enemies don't stand a chance

This is Far Cry Primal... Gamer geek style!
.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cool idea with an awesome result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky we had 2 extra monitors of the same resolution, just sitting around, begging for work. LOL! I was considering buying a wide-screen 2K monitor in the future, but I am seriously reconsidering that option now! :)

      Delete
  2. LOL!! Wow! Very awesome. The graphics in that game look amazing over the three screens.

    Ariel xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Far Cry; Primal. :) It's very realistic in that it is tense, and you need all your senses to be alert to survive. Now, with this set-up, it's totally immersive. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)