Monday, January 16, 2017

Apologies

To all loved ones who are awaiting emails, SMS or phone calls, please be lenient with me... I can barely function due to this heat (Yikes! And I have b-day shopping to do, too!) The girls and I have literally been living downstairs, resting on the cold concrete. THIS is NOT fun when you are peri-menopausal; hot flashes, night sweats and aggro temper are all made worst. And at a rate of 3 to 4 showers a day, I expect our next water bill to go up. No sooner are we out of one heatwave that another one creeps up right behind it?! AAARRRGH! 😡

3 comments:

  1. Just take care of yourself; that kind of heat can be dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soulsis. I'm trying, but I can't seem to catch a break... On top of the heat and mugginess, this morning, I woke up to the sound of two cats throwing themselves from the cat perch unto the pelmets (they had found a baby gecko), and now I have a fantastic migraine to top it all off. :'(

      Delete
    2. Hope you get some relief soon! We are also experiencing unusually warm weather here for winter (79F/26C); it is making some of the plants bud out way too early.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)