Monday, November 14, 2016

Windows of the soul

Sorry for the silence. I have been on a long personal journey of regaining my inner-strength and outer health. Those that say hypnotherapy is a load of bunk have no idea what they're missing out on. I have been seeing a hypnotherapist to help me with my stress, anxiety and panic-attacks, and I can tell you... The benefits are massive! Not only is it helping my psyche, but my body is responding to the therapy as well; I have less aches and pains, I sleep more solidly and soundly, and as a bonus, I have noticed a big improvement in my eyesight as well. Strain and tension, perhaps! I have worn glasses since the age of 9 and I never thought I would live to see the day (no pun intended) where my eyes decided to regain their focus. The hypnotherapy helped a fair bit initially, but since then, I have been on a personal crusade to fully regain my eyesight. Impossible you say? Not at all. I started off doing the Bates method, but my incessant quest for knowledge led me unto a different approach... One that is based on scientific proof and tangible results. It's going to be a looooong road to Tipperary, but I'm willing to take the time, do the work and kick those glasses to the curb, once and for all, no matter how long it takes me. For those of you who are curious about what I am talking about, check out THIS video and THIS free e-book on myopia.

Something I dooddled in my eye logbook today... A lie that all myopic people heard at one stage of their life.

2 comments:

  1. Cute cartoon. :) I didn't see anything in the ebook about Hyperopia, or farsightedness. Is his treatment for myopia only?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soulsis! :) Unfortunately, yes... The ebook talks only of the myopic issue. Hyperopia can also be corrected (from what I've heard), but I haven't looked into it myself.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)