Saturday, September 03, 2016

DUCK!

Not exactly what I yelled at my husband while driving back home, this afternoon... More like "STOP!" We had to give way to this little family of Australian Wood ducks; mamma, poppa and their nine ducklings. It was so adorable to see them cross the street like little soldiers. Now I know where the expression "getting your ducks in a row" comes from. I know they're ducks, but somehow, the Partridge Family song was playing in my head while watching them cross the street. And I couldn't help but "get happy!" :)


2 comments:

  1. So cute! They've got quite a lot to keep up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I counted 9 in all. They do cater to big broods. I didn't have time to take a video clip, but I found this neat clip on YouTube.
      https://youtu.be/3g1hezg2YGs

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)