Monday, May 09, 2016

Butter... The great Peace-maker

My girls where fighting over who owns the sheets of newspaper on the floor (the feline version of "King of the Hill".) Things got serious between the two and it looked like it was going to come down to paw batting and biting. Luckily at the time, I was in my office, eating a slice of bread with loads of butter on it (woe be my cholesterol levels... I know!) How did I stop WWIII between these two? I slapped a bit of butter on their noses. Half an hour later, they're still cleaning and preening and forgot all about the papers. If only it was that easy with humans!


2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Cloud would love it - he can smell a stick of butter from the other end of the house. :) And it's always amazing what cats want to play with even though they have a plenty of "cat toys." :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is it with cats and butter, anyway? LOL! :D It must be in their DNA or sumthin'. I've yet to meet one cat who isn't gaga over butter.
      As for cat toys... Check out my latest post for a good giggle. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)