Saturday, February 27, 2016

Let the hunt begin!

I haven't felt this excited about a video game since Dragon Age Inquisition, but Far Cry Primal has got me chomping at the bit. I am SO looking forward to this game that I have pre-ordered it. This is right up my alley: open sandbox world, lots to explore, resource gathering and crafting, hunting, animals, and nature. But it's more than just brute force survival, you need to "think" like our ancestors did; read the signs of nature, solve puzzles, and make use of everything nature has to offer. The irony is, while we were in Girraween, I told my husband, "if someone could make a "man against nature" survival-type game, I'd buy it in a heartbeat"... And I did. The first prey I shall be hunting will be my postie. LOL! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to ask C if she knows about this one. Can you play as a woman or just as a man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She may have heard of the game series (quite popular). I've never actually played any of the previous 4... They're more of a shoot out type action game. This one kind of breaks away from the traditional Far Cry mold. From what I saw so far, I think you can only play as a man.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)