Tuesday, February 02, 2016

I really know how to pick'em!

Because I got sick shortly after returning from our camper holiday, I never had the chance to get my second crown done, so yesterday, I finally decided to book myself in at the dentist to get this procedure done. Well... Today is going to be a disgustingly hot and muggy day... We're talking 37C (99F) and 90% humidity. It's the kind of weather that turns everything into sloppy mush on the floor (candles, fruits, butter, cats, people, etc...) Strangely enough, I shall thoroughly enjoy those few hours at the dentist's office (in aircon,) but woe to me upon my returning home! I'm not looking forward to recovery in a house that feels like a sauna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)