Saturday, January 16, 2016

Tough start to 2016

It's summer in Oz, and technically, this isn't suppose to be the cold/flu season. Nevertheless, I've managed to catch the most horrible head cold infection I've had in several years. This has all the hallmark of the flu, minus the fever; stuffy head, runny nose, sore throat, tickly cough, aches and pains, puffy glands, and sore ears. I've been bedridden all day, but it's okay... I'm in good hands with nurse Ratty and Boofy. They're keeping a close eye on me. :)
P.S. Boof is on the bed with me, but Ratty is playing the "Where's Wally" game... Try and find her. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Glad to see your "nurses" on duty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soulsis. This infection goes up and down... One minute, I think I'm beating it, the next, I feel worst than ever. xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)