Friday, December 11, 2015

Stubborn ass!

I was told, "don't do it! It's too far!" You'd think that after 15 years of marriage, my dear husband would know by now how stubborn I am. NEVER tell me something cannot be done... I'll go out on a limb to prove that it can. So I did... This morning, I rode my bike from our house to Nudgee Beach and then back home. That's a 28km (17mi) trek. I had to leave early so I didn't bake under the hot Aussie sun. My tailbone and bum are now quite painfully located in my intestines. I'm a stubborn ass! LOL! :D

A selfie to be proud of... I made it!
The sun is already sitting high... Better head back before it gets too hot.



2 comments:

  1. My tailbone would need one of those doughnut cushions after making that ride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a painful ride, soulsis. For most of the way, I had "numb-bum" syndrome... It's when I got off the bike at home that I thought to myself, "OMG! What have I done!?"

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)