Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Soul-seekers

We are all explorers, pioneers and adventurers of our own lives. It is the very nature of the human soul to wander and seek. Along the way, we will come across signposts which guide us unto many different roads; some will be straight and well trodden, some will be crooked and bent by too many twists and turns, and some will be unfortunate dead-ends. We may chose to abide by any of those indications and follow the well marked roads, or we may decide to strike out and forge our own paths. Wherever the adventure ends up taking us is irrelevant... We must remember that life is a journey, not a destination. It is the choices we make that matters, so make this journey beautiful, special and worthwhile; for yourself and for others.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like'em, soulsis. :) The quote by Carl Sagan describes quite well how I feel about this new Viking boat project I'm working on... I haven't the foggiest clue what I'm doing, but it's getting built... Somehow! LOL! :D

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)