Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Inspiration

I know I have been terribly quiet lately, but lots has been happening in my life and I simply haven't found the time nor inspiration to post on my blog. You could say I find myself lost for words. Recently, I needed to lobotomizing my computer, yet again. Before I do so, I always sort things out and backup what I want to keep. I came across a folder that contained inspirational photos and quotes I had saved over time; from other people's blog, from websites, from Google, and yes... Even from the dreaded Facebook. "How very serendipitous", I thought. I figured, if these inspired me enough to pinch them offline and stash them in a folder, then perhaps they may inspire others too. So from now on, if I'm short for words, I'll let these uplifting messages do the talking for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)