Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Submerged to new depths

It's been a while since animal spirit guides have paid me a visit, but lately, serendipity has been hammering me with symbols that my intuitive antennae simply cannot ignore. One or two instances of synchronicity, I can dismiss as dumb luck or coincidence; but when these fortuitous incidents keep happening relentlessly, my attention eventually gets hooked and I can't help but wonder what the heck it's all about.

For almost three weeks, now, I have been "haunted" by whales, and not just any sort of whales... Humpback whales, to be precise. I've had vivid dreams of them, caught glimpses of news (which I rarely watch) which featured humpbacks, then documentaries of their migration... I even came across articles about them on the internet and heard about these large cetaceans on the radio. They just seem to "breach" around me everywhere! What gives!? The craziest bit is that just prior to this "whale invasion", I started wearing my whale tail bone carving I bought in Cairns a few years ago. Is Humpy trying to tell me to come up for air; that I am just in-too-deep with everything and that I need to surface once in a while? Or is it because I have started meditating and am connecting with a deeper part of my consciousness? I'm having a "whale of a time" trying to figure out what this is all about.

2 comments:

  1. They always make me think of long distance communication... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone from afar must be seriously picking my brains! LOL! :D

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)