Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Fiji time

Hubby and I were in for a culture shock in Fiji. Over here, there is a current saying... "Fiji time." People here are sooooo veeeerrrry relaxed! This is exactly what we both needed. If you have one hour to do something, in Fiji time, that's three hours. Don't rush it, and don't expect the people over here to rush it either. I love this place! No rat race, no crazy competitive streak, no rush to an early death. They have a drink here called kava... it's part of their culture and tradition. It's a drink that promotes feeling of goodwill and relaxation. Fiji is such a beautiful, inviting place. In a way, it reminds me of the "Aloha" feeling of Hawaii. Wishing all my loved ones a warm Fijian "Bula!" (Hello!) Wishing y'all were here to chillax with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)