Saturday, April 18, 2015

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I posted on my blog. Apologies to all! I have been quite busy with my artwork and the social media craze. Besides for my personal Facebook page and this blog, I now have a Facebook "business" page to manage, have joined several art-related groups on FB, a Twitter account, an Instagram account, a business/portfolio site (which also has a blog), a sales page on Red Bubble and Found Myself, as well as my Viking Lenormand blog, Printer Studio shop and membership in a Lenormand Forum. I think I am spreading myself a wee bit thin, at the moment!

Amidst this media chaos, I'm still pumping out the artworks, albeit at a much slower rate. The latest piece I am working on is very near and dear to me, and I don't think I'll be willing to part with it at any price. It is a painting of the Norse Goddess, Freya. I've managed to build the canvas and finish off the background last week. Next, I'll start working on Freya and her two wild cats. Oh! And speaking of the Vanir Goddess of love and beauty... Guess what came in the mail yesterday? I had ordered this little statue a while back and got so busy with everything that I forgot I had. It was a lovely surprise to finally receive it, and I cannot think of a better day than on a Friday... Freya's day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)