Monday, November 03, 2014

More Lenormand weirdness

Yesterday, I did a quick 5 cards reading with my Viking Lenormand. No particular questions asked, just a forecast of the energies for the upcoming week. The cards I pulled were;

Key - Bouquet - Fish - Book - Cross - Letter
Key: SOLUTION, IMPORTANT, BREAKTHROUGH
Bouquet: BEAUTY, APPRECIATION, HAPPINESS, ART
Fish: RESOURCE, MEANS, INCOME, DEPTH, LIQUIDS
Book: UNKNOWN, SECRET, LEARNING, A BOOK
Cross: BURDEN, SACRIFICE, FATE
Letter: WRITTEN MESSAGES, CORRESPONDENCE, LETTERS
 
I tried to read this in a meaningful sentence, and the words that jumped out at me were... "Beautiful solution, unknown resources, written burden." This sounded cryptic as all hell! I wondered what the heck was in store for me this week, following such a messed up reading.
 
Then today, it all made sense. I know what this "beautiful solution" is, what the "unknown resources" are (or should I say, were), and what the " written burden" is. I wanted to paint a portrait but had no photo references of my subject. I went through old emails, photo albums... Couldn't find any that were acceptable. I had no clue where I could source them on my own without having to burden a dear friend of mine. So in the end, I wrote an email to my friend, asking her if she could take a few photos for me. EGAD! I nearly fell off my chair!

2 comments:

  1. Were you able to use any of those I sent you? He is known for not cooperating with the camera. I've got tons of shot with his back and head turned, or of him running away. :) I'll keep trying.
    I love it when a reading that leaves me feeling in the dark, and suddenly the light is switched on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for sending those pics, soulsis. I was able to tweak one of them with Photoshop (remove the eye flash, give him back his furry collar, etc...) I'll be using that one as the basis for the portrait (the one where he is curled up on his favourite couch). :)

      That reading... WOW! When it hit me, it hit me like a ton of bricks! LOL!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)