Monday, October 20, 2014

The past comes creeping back

If y'all are wondering why I've changed my profile name, it's because an old boyfriend (read, stalker) has found me through another one of my blogs. How the hell he's managed to do that is beyond me (only a crazy mofo could possibly fathom how this is achieved.) This quack could turn my cyber-life to hell if I let him. So from now on, it's Ceejay (changed my Google profile name.) This blog isn't registered on any search engine anymore, my old Wordpress blog and my two other Blogger ones have all been shut down, and I have totally privatized my Facebook account. Now y'all know why I'm hyper-private and vigilant, and why I keep moving on when I feel too exposed. It's not just the Scorpio side of me... It's bad past experiences. Seriously... I sometimes wonder WTF is up with some people... Get a life, @$s#0!&... Leave mine alone and move on!

4 comments:

  1. It's a good thing you have the skills and knowledge to hide in this Age of the Internet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marrying a techno savvy hubby also helps. ;)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you made the right adjustments for untroubled and enjoyable blogging. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geo, I'm hoping it's the end of it and the fella is just gonna crawl back under his log. It's kind of sad, when you think of it, that this is the sort of reason why the internet had to develop privacy control protocols... The world is full of quacks, even in cyberspace!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)