Friday, May 23, 2014

Stopping my brain from melting

I've been in the wars these last couple of days; mega-migraine, tummy trouble and other feminine issues... All at once! I spent last night doubled over in the bathroom for several hours. Today, my head was still ringing and my tummy felt like it'd been kicked over and over with combat boots. In such a state, there was no way I was even going to remotely attempt drawing, so I haven't started working on the next card for my deck (the Fox). I did go outside and played around with my camera a bit, though... Just to get some fresh air, sunshine, and prevent my brain from melting away from the mental fog and deafening tinnitus.

This little gecko has decided to make our mailbox his home.

Look into my eyes!

What a furry little critter you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)