Thursday, May 29, 2014

After all this drama...

I went back to the simple Blogger layout. After many hours of mucking around with the template, I finally found the answer to my dilemma. Because I tend to post many images in one go in my entries, this means my viewers either have to go back and forth in their browser to view them all, or if I've happened to tick the box "open image in new window", then they end up with a million open tabs. Not the best option! I remembered Blogger having the ability to open up images in a blackened pop-up page and being able to scroll through the series of photo by clicking on the thumbnails that appear in a bottom row... I finally found what it was... It's called the "lightbox", and I've re-enabled it once more. Hopefully, the problems are solved for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)