Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Weird bug

Hubby and I are finally on the mend from a really weird sort of gastro bug. I'll spare you the colourful details, but aside from the traditional G.I. track going spastic, this viral infection came with the added bonus of making you ache all over, and I mean ALL over! I'm not one for pill-popping, but last night, I gave up and took a couple of ibuprofen tablets... I had enough! The headache, the stiffness, the aching joints, the fatigue, the dizziness... It's was all too much. I managed to get some decent sleep and feel somewhat half-baked this morning. My crazy husband (who got sick a day before me) is feeling practically back to normal and is actually heading off to work this morning. Good Lord! I hope he doesn't get dizzy while up a ladder or on a scaffold! As for me, I'm just starting to stomach solid foods. With any luck, I should be back to normal by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)