Thursday, April 24, 2014

Reworked Rider card

I did some modification to my original Rider card; removed the text, made the playing card logo bigger, tweaked a few details to the image, added the house/card number and a background. The most hilarious thing is that I spend so much time drawing this and adding details, and in the end, when I printed a trial run this afternoon, the card is so small (2.25" x 3.5") that you can't see any of them. The man's eye doesn't even register as one blue pixel! LOL! :D



2 comments:

  1. I like it MUCH better without the text and with the background added. Just a thought - do you think you ought to add a watermark or something if you're going to be posting the images online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Thanks for the heads up, soulsis. I completely forgotten! :)

    **card updated**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)