Thursday, March 13, 2014

Turning exhibitionist

Now that I have your attention, I just wanted to let you all know that I've been very busy chasing different exhibitions and producing work accordingly. There's a new exhibition coming up soon, and the deadline for the entries is this Saturday. I then have to rush off and get the artwork framed before the following Saturday as this is the cut-off day for delivering the artwork at the gallery. With luck, I should be finished with this particular drawing by tomorrow, so I'll be putting up a photo of it on my blog. I'll give you a clue as to what the subjects are... When pressed for time, you always turn to what you love most. If you still haven't figured it out, check out the labels for this post... It might help. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Is there a powerful kitty in the mix? :D I'm so excited about all the possibilities of getting your amazing art out in the public eye! Yee hie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)