Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Studio facelift

It's been a while since I've posted to my blog... And the reason being, I was hard at work refurbishing my art studio downstairs. I initially thought it was going to be a simple little holiday project, and that it should be done in no time. Rubbish! It was slow, fiddly work and took much longer than I had anticipated. Nevertheless, I prevailed! :) Here's a before and after shot of my studio room. Although I loved the periwinkle purple and grey floor, it was just too dark for an art studio. You need a very bright and reflective room so you can maximise natural light. I think I've successfully achieved it with the new "facelift".



2 comments:

  1. Wow, great job! It looks much brighter and larger. Now go rest your poor hands and knees, woman!
    Did you get a chance to use the oracle yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soulsis! :) I've been taking my poor little hands to the acupunctor. Had my first appointment today... Yaouch!! Painful! Too many nerve endings in the hands.
    I did try out your Pictish oracle... spookingly accurate! I love the feel and smell of them too! A full on experience! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)