Friday, September 06, 2013

The art of Zen

My big Boofy has lots to teach me about relaxation and switching off... I should take a few pointers from her. I am feeling better, and I now also know what the heck happened to me and how to avoid getting so sick in the future. Each time I run myself into the ground, I end up having a bad flare-up of the Epstein-Barr virus! This dreaded lurgy stays in your system for life, and if you're not careful and compromise your immune system, it will raise its ugly head. D has something similar to contend with in the form of Ross River virus. So I must remember to...
  • Not push so hard
  • Relax
  • Get plenty of sleep
  • Relax
  • Eat good food and drink plenty water
  • Stop being such a perfectionist
  • And did I mention... Relax!!!
Aaaaaaah! The art of Zen!
You just need to learn to chill out, mum!



2 comments:

  1. I think you just filled my quota of "cute" for today with those adorable pictures. :) Did you have mono as a teen? I think the EB virus can come from that and stay in your system. Hope you and D have some time to rest and relax in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't she a cutie pie? :) She's come a long way from being a brat and troublemaker to the poised lady she is now.
    I sure did get mono, soulsis! A really bad dose of it at that too! It nearly killed me... Ended up with jaundice because of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)