Thursday, August 15, 2013

Shove it up your @$$!

The Abbott gaffe concerning knowledge is fast becoming the running joke in our classroom. As you know, the Liberal government isn't very well appreciated amongst artists... After all, they are pro-businesses, pro-capitalists and more inclined to cut back on art funds and education. My two bobs worth... Mr. Abbott, you're an illiterate backward politician and one can easily see your lack of intelligence by simply listening to your misconstrued verbiage. To paraphrase your own words, you need to get a bit more knowledge and shove it up your @$$! Rant over.

1 comment:

  1. A friend told me about that speech the other day. I couldn't stop laughing when she told me. "Suppository of wisdom", lol! Goodness! That is the funniest gaffe I've heard since the days of George Bush.

    Oh dear, we'd better all pray he doesn't get elected. It is a scary prospect for many reasons.

    (((Hugs)))

    Ariel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)