Friday, October 05, 2012

A rose...

"... By any other name would smell as sweet", so Shakespeare said. I went for a walk to Chermside with hubby today, and on the way back, I found this gorgeous long-stemmed yellow rose just lying there, by the side of the road. One of its petals had a red lipstick kiss on it. It was to precious to leave there, so I took it home with me. There's a lot of symbolism behind yellow roses. What are the odds of finding one just laying there for you to pick up? Okay... Which one of you sent me this yellow rose? ;)


3 comments:

  1. The Universe heard you were having a rough time lately, so it sent you a rose and a kiss too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you guys believe the durn thing is still looking amazingly fresh!?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)