Sunday, September 02, 2012

I hate Windows! :(

Yes... I had to lobotomize my computer, yet again, last night. I did manage to install all my programs and get it up to par, and as promised, here are a few photos from our Cairns holiday. This is put a smidgen of what we took (over 600+ photos!) I'll put some more up when I get a chance, but please be patient with me as this week is gonna be quite hectic for me. I seriously need to ramp up the speed to catch up to my classmates, and I also have a few loved ones who are dying to catch up with me for a chinwag and have me regal them with tales from our recent tropical adventure. Stay tune! ;)

Our time-exchange unit in Cairns. Fully equipped!

Paronella Park

The falls at Paronella Park

Feeding of the lions at Shambala Animal Kingdom

Dave and friends at Birdworld in Kuranda

Yes... Cockatoos do come in a black model! :)

Yours-truly and friends at the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary in Kuranda

Gorgeous!!

Feeding the crocs at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures

Having lunch at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures. Guess what I'm eating!

NQ Gold Coffee Plantation

The Empress of Uruguay at the Crystal Caves. VERY impressive!!

Cathedral Fig at Danbulla State Forest





2 comments:

  1. That is such a nice picture of you guys at the falls. I would have LOVED to have been at the bird and butterfly sanctuaries with you two! The butterflies probably thought you were a walking flower with that tie-dye shirt, lol. And that geode!!! Heavens to Betsy, what a magnificent beauty! Hope you get your computer straightened out soon. Take a deep breath, soulsis; it will all get done eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie!! Paronella castle is truly worth the visit, even though it is quite isolated and a fair hike to drive to (in the middle of nowhere). What this self-taught man build in is short lifetime is amazing to behold. The butterfly aviary was so cool! You really had to watch your step as these little guys are absolutely everywhere. I knew you'd love that amethyst geode, soulsis! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)