Friday, June 29, 2012

Mia is sick! :(

Our little Boofy is in the wars again. She appeared to be fine this morning, but by lunchtime, her left eye was weeping and she was sneezing up a storm. I know these symptoms all too well, I recognise them from when she was a kitten... the dreaded cat flu! Looks like the poor thing is having a flare-up. I'm not sure what may have triggered it this time around. I'm hoping she'll kick it fairly quickly and she won't get as sick as the first time. Poor thing! :( Other thing that has me worried... If Angel's never contracted the feline herpes virus, she's a prime candidate for it now, with Mia being highly contagious. That would mean two sick cats to treat at once! Please spare a thought or a prayer... They're my fur-kids and when they get sick, I worry just as much as any mum.

3 comments:

  1. Healing and health to your two fur-babies! (((Mia and Angel)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know cats could even get flu! Love and hugs and best wishes for Mia to get well quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! She's feeling a bit crappier today. Her eyes is really weepy and she's sneezing up a storm. No point in trying to mitigate the contagion... I'm 100% sure that Angel is also a carrier. These guys eat, drink, sleep, groom and play with each other all the time. I'll keep you posted about the Grey Nurse and the White Pointer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)