Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What a week!!

And it's not even over yet! Yes... I had a BIG week in store for me.
  • Finish reading my second astrology study manual and book in a tutoring session with my teacher
  • Print up some colour swatches in preparation for the final touch ups on my diptych (last week for it)
  • Scan and translate my German Symbolon LWB
  • Lunch/date with a friend
  • Astrology seminar on the weekend
I am using the past tense here as none of these things will apparently eventuate... Why, you ask? For one, I am sick as a dog, and two, my printer/scanner is dead. No lunch date, no astrology classes, no printing homework nor scanning little white books. Would you all like to know the "why" and "how" of my beloved Epson printer's demise? ANTS!!! I ABHOR THEM WITH A VENGEANCE!!! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)