Yup! While taking a shower yesterday, I discovered another lump in my breast... This time, it's on the right. I am NOT going back to the doctors to get poked and prodded with needles and be told it's benign! I'm hoping this one will shrink down on its own after I throw the I-Bomb at it (that is, the iodine bomb). I did a bit of research online and have found a link between thyroid issues and breast cysts! Gee! Coincidence? I think not! I HA stopped my intake of kelp (iodine) for a while to see what would happen... A few weeks later, I got slapped by that virus that knocked me out for a few days, and now, a new lumps! Hmmm... After reading THIS article, I'm starting to see a picture emerge.
- Mum had breast cysts all her life and developed cancer after menopause.
- She also has nodules on her thyroid
- She's also had uterine cysts and fibroids.
- Dad has had a parotid gland removed due to a blockage
- He's also had a double bypass and stents put in due to arteriosclerosis (plaque build-up in arteries)
- He's had low stomach acid and digestive issues all his life
Err... Iodine deficiency anyone?