Sunday, May 27, 2012

Burn baby, burn!

I've joined the revolution of the 60's. I've been bra-free for a week and a half now, and I can tell you, the difference is like night and day!! Pain begone! And soon, so will the lumpy bumpy grainy boobs. The big cyst in my right breast has shrunk by half its size, and the graininess in both my breast is less and less. Not 100% sure what is the exact cause for this miraculous turnaround, but I don't really care. I'm going to stick to my regime of iodine supplement, selenium (Brazil nuts), vitamin E (wheat germ and coconut oil), good fats (Udo oil), avoid fluoride, chloride and bromide, absolutely no coffee, and no bras! Check out these articles Bras and breast cancer and Fibrocystic breast disease.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad what you're doing is bringing some relief! But there's no way I could go bra-free - I've got too much "under the hood" and any kind of movement other than sitting or slow walking would be painful! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)