Monday, March 12, 2012

Still offline

I am currently posting via a little app I have on my phone. I'll keep it rather brief as I abhor typing on this tiny keypad. We are still without Internet (nor home phone, since we use VoIP) and it appears we will be without until the 22nd of March! Yes... You read that right, folks! Stupid phone company messed things up and we pay the price for it. They are treating our problem as a resubmission for a new line, so we have to go through the system all over again. Needless to say... I am NOT having a good day! I haven't been able to Skype my parents, call anyone, nor browse much (we've used up all the data plan on the Galaxy tablet and my monthly phone data is very limited so I'm trying to stretch it). I'm really feeling the pinch of isolation now! :( Will keep y'all posted as much as I can.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)