Friday, February 10, 2012

Vampire skull

Been putting into practice what I've been learning in art school... Light and shadows, organic lines, blind contours and confident movements (no "chicken scratching"!) This is my personal equivalent to my art teachers "trike" exercises. I've been drawing this plastic skull over and over again, trying to develop my sense of observation and my hand/eyes coordination. I do apologize for the crappy image quality... Had to take a pic as my scanner isn't working anymore.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure you shouldn't be TEACHING the class? LOL Great looking drawing, soulsis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soulsis! **blush** :) This poor vamp skull of mine is getting a lot of artistic mileage! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rory! :D Glad to see you're back in action! Missed ya! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)