Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pushing patience

Just spent part of my morning, arvo and evening refurbishing my blog. I thought it was time to give it a fresh new look for 2012, but I still wanted to keep the "Four Aces" theme going. Blogger seems to have changed a few of its functions and modifying the XML file is now a bit more difficult, especially when opting for a personalised template.

Other news... My wyvern sculpture is moving along at a snails pace. I am seriously starting the get b-itchy and impatient. This weather isn't very cooperative, and neither is my local art store. I am waiting on them to order some iridescent medium and it's not happening. I may just end up ordering it online. This art project has truly tested my patience to its breaking point. I might just nickname this wyvern "Prem"... In the RPG game, Skyrim, it's the Draconic word for "Patience". Very appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)