Thursday, January 12, 2012

Angels taking flight

My guy is ready to take flight. :) He looks a bit "queer" with his baby blue designer wings, but you won't see any of it once they're sealed with gesso and paint. These were a bit of old bedsheets we had. The mixture of flour and white glue made the cloth quite stiff... It almost feels like leather!

Flowery wings is all the rage amongst wyvern fashion!

There's another critter that is also spreading its wings in our household... I'm talking about little Angel. She just turned one today! :D Happy birthday, Angel!!

Is that a happy cat or what!?

2 comments:

  1. The wyvern looks awesome! When I look back at your beginning posts with pictures, I'm amazed at his transformation.
    Happy Birthday Angel? So what are you going to get the kitty who has everything? Monkey bars to climb on? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a lot of work, and if I had to do it all over again, there are many things I'd do differently.

    Well... We already gave Angel her gift (on Xmas day) and she didn't like it, but Mia did. Angel prefers the tunnel which was suppose to be Mia's b-day gift, so I guess it all worked out in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)