Friday, October 28, 2011

Another year under my belt

Didn't wanna make a big deal of it, but it was my b-day yesterday (27th). Can't believe I'm bloody 42!!! My body is breaking down and can't keep up with my demands, and yet I'm still getting pimples the size of Mt. Krakatoa! How very infuriating!

My friend took me out for lunch yesterday and we had a ball exchanging gifts. Our waiter must've thought we were completely daft when he saw all the gift wrappings strewn over our dinner table. I was spoiled beyond belief!!! I couldn't believe all the stuff she bought me while she was in Melbourne. I'm so glad the flute I made for her was a hit! I hate being the centre of attention, so it created a bit of deflection. :)

So today is a new day, and this morning, for some reason my two cats were huddled together on my side of the bed. What gives, girls!?


I guess they were tired and wanted to snooze after a good play session. This is what happened moments later...

Someone just couldn't hang on any longer...
And someone went (not quite) hiding to "crash and burn".


2 comments:

  1. Cute Kitties :) They look so comfy lying there on your bed.

    It was great chatting with you yesterday on Skype. It really felt like I had been to visit you if that makes sense.

    Hope you've had a good day.

    (((Hugs)))

    Ariel xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes total sense, luv... I felt the same way! :)

    ( ( ( hugs ) ) )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)