- Monday: Get woken up by Angel doing her little kneading-nursing... On my boobs!! It hurt. Discovered reason for pain... Massive lump in left breast. Appointment taken early in the morning, I get to see my doc ASAP. She sends me off for a mammography, sonogram and possible FNA. Awaiting oracle deck impatiently, but no go. Computer not starting... Boot sector is corrupt. Must reinstall Lion.
- Tuesday: Show up at X-ray clinic. Poor boobs get maimed into all sorts of contraption. Get sonogram done. Also discover I have many smaller lumps in right breast which explains the pain. Turns out they are fluid filled cysts. Doc decided to do FNA on larger lump in left breast. Drains one whole syringe of yucky brown fluid. Still awaiting oracle deck and yet, no go still.
- Wednesday: Run around franticly, cleaning the house. Mayhap my new friend might drop in. Wanna make good first impression. Hurt my back and knees doing so. Boobs are sore as buggery and have bad bruise on left one. Notice weird flashes of light and floating spots in left eye. Still no friggen deck in sight!
- Thursday: Probably the only happy redeeming day of the week... I finally get to meet Fran and give her the lorikeet pendant. She loved it! Got gifted a lovely bouquet of chrysanthemums and an agate pendant. Chit-chat and coffee, then another one back at my place. Deck finally arrives. Great day! :) Flashes in left eye are now getting more noticeable.
- Friday: Went hunting for some gear for commissioned capsule-pendants and found it at Jaycar. Went to pick up X-rays and results at my doc. Biopsy reveals non-malignant cells. Told her about the floaties. She gives me a paper to get an appointment with a specialist eye doctor. Get told not to fuck around with such thing as the retina is slowly detaching itself and if it tears, I could go blind. All in all, a wonderful week. Let's do this again, shall we!!
P.S. I posted a review video of Mickie's deck on my Mystical Link blog. Don't mind the tongue-in-cheek humour... I've been in a weird mood for a while.