Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Top shelf

I always said my girls are top shelf material, and here they are, proving it to me! :) The girls had no access to view the outside world on the south side of the house, and the noise and hustle from our neighbours next door was just too fascinating to them. We bought a little shelf last weekend, and we decided to put it up against the pane of one of the windows in my room. Now, they can gawk at the activities whenever they please... No more meowing at mum to be picked up "so'z we can see!"


Mia relaxing in the cool breeze.


3 comments:

  1. Cats and windows... like peanut butter and jelly, they just go together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are so funny and cute. And your business card looks fantastic, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bev
    Cats invented the t.v. before we did... It's called a window! ;) LOL!

    @ Carrie
    Thanks luv! :) By the way... How's you back feeling?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)