Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Little pendant project

I must keep busy or I'll go stir crazy... err.... Well, crazier than I already am! LOL! I've been making a cow bone pendant that showcases a pyroetched head of a lynx (one of my animal totems). It's not fully finished, but it's getting there. Lynx has been pitter-pattering by my side lately, and he usually does so when someone is bullshitting me and/or I'm missing something. I believe I know what it's all about, but I'll wait and see (I always give the benefit of the doubt). Because Lynx is very dear to me (he's always looked out for me), I thought I could honour him by making this little piece of jewellery. It's about 2cm wide by 3 cm tall and 6mm thick.


3 comments:

  1. Dang, that's a beauty soulsis! Lynx should feel honored (and hopefully will fill you in on what's going on).
    Your unceasing talents always amaze me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Bev

    Thanks soulsis! :) I'm pretty sure I know what it's all about. I finally figured it out yesterday... It's not what I thought it was. Read my latest post. ;)

    @ Carrie

    Thanks luv! :) Yes... I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to details; quite handy for me when it comes to art, but a pain for others when it comes to everyday life! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)