Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hubby sick

D's really not feeling well today. He's complaining of muscle and joint pain, fever, bright light hurting his eyes, tummy cramps and nausea. It sounds to me like one of them mosquito viruses (Dengue, Ross River or Barmah River). Heaven knows... They're in plague proportion right now, due to the warm weather and recent floods! I'll keep an eye on him, but if it gets worst, off to the doc it is form him. Truth is, there's not much they can do... He has to ride out this damn infection. :( We just need to make sure it isn't severe.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Matey,

    While I think of it... is the photo of the mountain on your blog Mt Warning? Every time I see it I think I must ask then I forget.

    I hope Dave gets well soon.

    Healing vibes coming his way and your dads way.

    (((Hugs)))

    Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. Hubby's feeling a bit better today... Now I'm the one who feels like someone took a sledgehammer to my face. My sinuses hurt, my eyes ache, my neck is stiff, my jaw is sore and I feel like my head is going to explode! As for dad... He's still awaiting the results of the biopsy. It's no wonder doctors call us "patients".

    Ariel... The pic is actually taken from Cunnigham's gap near Warwick. Not sure what that mountain is called.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)