Sunday, March 06, 2011

Go Broncos!!!

Mia could easily play for the Brisbane Broncos (our rugby team). She sure has the skills and the inner-fire for it. Open-mouthed smile When I filmed this, she was already starting to get tired and wasn't as zippy. She loves to run and slide into the sheet on her tummy, just like a rugby player would do!

P.S. As for the poll… It’s closed, and the votes are in. Looks like cats won hands down. Expect the blog the be more centred around our feline friends. I know… I know… I can already hear some of you saying; “so how’s that any different from before?” Rolling on the floor laughing

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how small the sizes run for the Bronco jerseys... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! :D And I betcha she'd wear it proudly. She's a very social and extroverted cat... A real team supporter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment! :)